Campaign on the use of water tariff policies to lower water final consumption. Target audience: Water Authorities. The campaign is dedicated to inform and communicate key stakeholders on the potential role that different water tariff policies could play in order reduce water consumption by final users.The campaign is structured in information and communication events during which experts illustrate the results of the several experiences; experts on tariff policies give plenary sessions and facilitate discussion tables; thematic papers on the costs and advantages of the different tariff policies are distributed and described to the audience.
8 events have been hosted in 8 different cities in the entire Italian territory:
- Pisa, with the support of Cispel Toscana e Acque Spa, September 2011.
- Pescara, with the support of Regione Abruzzo, October 2011.
- Bologna, with the support of Regione Emilia Romagna, November 2011.
- Milano, with the support of Regione Lombardia and Legambiente, February 2012.
- Roma, with the support of Università di Roma Tre, February 2012.
- Udine, with the support of AATO Friuli Centrale, May 2012.
- Vicenza, with the support of Consorzio Viveraqua, June 2012.
- Cagliari, with the support of AATO Sardegna, June 2012.